Personal Injury Attorneys in Orlando, Florida (FL) | Morgan & Morgan
The Orlando Office Se habla Español
Pay nothing till we win
7 billion+ won
Since opening the doors to our very first office in Orlando more than 30 years ago, Morgan & Morgan has grown into one of the nation’s leading personal injury law firms, with more than 550 attorneys in 16 states. All along, we’ve stayed true to what’s led us here: treating every client like family, and giving every case the attention it deserves. With these ideals guiding us, we’ve won more than $7 billion on behalf of our clients.
Our attorneys understand that victims in car crashes, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, and other types of personal injuries have a lot to contend with: medical expenses, lost wages, emotional suffering, and disruption to their daily routine. We also understand that insurance companies will do all they can to protect their bottom line, including minimizing and denying valid claims.
That’s why we fight For The People, not the powerful. Our experienced attorneys aren’t afraid to take on any insurer, no matter how big. We will work tirelessly on your behalf to achieve justice and secure your financial future.
Where we are
Why Hire an Orlando Car Accident Lawyer?
Here’s a little-known fact: On average, people who hire a personal injury attorney after a car accident recover three times as much compensation as people who don’t. Our attorneys know how to value a claim, and we’ve been negotiating favorable settlements for decades. If the insurance company won’t negotiate in good faith, we have the know-how and resources to present your case in the strongest terms at trial.
Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, so it costs nothing to get started, and we get paid only if you win.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what a claim is worth without reviewing the facts of the case. However, one thing is certain: You can put your trust in Morgan & Morgan to maximize the value of your settlement or to give you the best opportunity to win at trial. Over the past three-plus decades, we’ve recovered upwards of $7 billion for injury victims.
What Is the Lawsuit Process?
Every case is unique, but they often unfold like this:
- Your attorney will draft a complaint and then file it in court. The complaint will allege what the defendant has done wrong and lay out a corrective course of action (e.g., paying a certain amount of damages).
- Lawyers on each side will engage in discovery, or the exchanging of information. During this phase, medical records can be gathered, witnesses can be interviewed, and lawyers may appear in front of a judge.
- A settlement may be reached at any point before trial. Your attorney will help you decide whether the settlement you are offered is fair.
- If a settlement is not reached, we will present your case in front of a judge. If we win, the judge will order the defendant to pay you a specific sum of money.
How Long Will My Case Take?
Personal injury cases are complex, and as you can see from the process outlined above, they involve many steps. Therefore, settlements and trials can take months, perhaps even years to conclude. If the insurance company stalls in hopes of wearing you down, it can prolong the process even further.
Although it may be tempting to just get the process over with, it’s critical that you never settle for less than your case is worth. Morgan & Morgan attorneys are dedicated to resolving your case quickly but, above all else, achieving the best possible outcome for you.
The Morgan & Morgan Difference
Since our humble beginnings in 1988, our attorneys have proved time and again that we know what it takes to secure favorable settlements and win cases that go to trial. But it’s not just results that we deliver: We treat our clients like family, and give their legal matters the attention they deserve. From start to finish, you’ll enjoy 24/7 access to our legal team and receive regular updates throughout the process.
In the Community
Orlando is our home, and it holds a special place in all of our hearts. We’ve committed to bettering this wonderful community by teaming up with various local charities, including:
- The Second Harvest Food Bank, a nonprofit organization that collects, stores, and distributes donated food throughout Orange County and other parts of Central Florida.
- Canine Companions For Independence, a nonprofit organization that provides trained assistance dogs to people with disabilities.
- The American Cancer Society, which aims to eliminate cancer through research and promoting healthy living.
Contact Morgan & Morgan
If you were injured in an accident, contact a personal injury attorney at Morgan & Morgan. You could be entitled to significant compensation for lost wages, medical bills, emotional suffering, and other damages.
To find out, schedule a free case evaluation. Remember, it costs nothing to get started, and it’s free unless your case is successful. Contact us now.
Contact Our Orlando Office
Share your experience and we will call you
We have successfully taken on
Your opinion really matters
Is this page helpful?